NSFAF 2023 PAYMENT NOTICE FOR INTERNATIONAL & POSTGRADUATE STUDENTS – In order to expedite the 2023 payment of both International and Postgraduate students, (both local & International) the Fund has created a special email International [email protected] for students to send all the necessary certified documents needed for payment purposes.
The following certified documents must be attached to the above email in PDF:
- Official proof of registration/proof of registration for the year to be paid,
- Official full academic transcript/record (records of all modules done from your 1st year to date) and/or,
- Formal progress report from your supervisor. (for postgraduate students only),
- Official full account/financial statement from your institution (indicating all payments from the 1st year to date),
- Stamped NSFAF bank form/bank confirmation letter (only in cases where tuition fees are paid directly to your bank account), Acknowledgement of Debt (AOD) if it is your last payment.
Kindly note, that we do not accept incomplete inquiries/documents sent or submitted in parts.
Namibia Students Financial Assistance Fund (NSFAF) is a government student bursary and loan scheme which provides loans for undergraduate students to help pay for the cost of their tertiary education. It was formed in 1995 and is run under the Ministry of Higher Education.