NSFAF Bank Card for 2023 Awards At Local Institution
NSFAF reminds and encourages new awardees at local institutions with final award letters to visit any of the 56 Bank Windhoek Branches across the country as well as the NSFAF Head Office to obtain a bank card so that the Fund can process your Non-Tuition payment.
The NSFAF Student Account is a financial services product created as a result of the partnership between the Namibia Students Financial Assistance Fund (NSFAF) and Bank Windhoek.
If you are a student enrolled with a tertiary institution with the financial assistance of NSFAF, you can start taking your first steps to financial freedom with the NSFAF Student Account Card, which is a fully-functional Bank Windhoek Visa Debit Card.
- Only students who have financial assistance from NSFAF qualify for the NSFAF Student Account and have access to the unique benefits of this product.
- Documents required when you collecting your NSFAF Student Account Card are:
- NSFAF Award letter
- proof of registration as a fulltime or part-time student at a tertiary institution.
- Your Namibian Identity Document/valid Namibian Passport/Namibian Refugee Identity Document
- You can collect your NSFAF Student Account card at your nearest Bank Windhoek Branch countrywide.