NWK Group Learnership Opportunities for South Africans
If you are considering a career in the agricultural sector, you are at the right place. NWK offers talented individuals the opportunity to take part in their Learnership Programme.
1 year (practical and theoretical training will be given).
LEARNERSHIP: GENERIC MANAGEMENT (NQF 4)
- Assessments are required to be administered for selection purposes
- Only those candidates who are not currently employed will be considered
- A Grade 12 certificate is a requirement.
- Preference will be given to candidates took Computer Applications Technology in high school.
- Graduates will also be considered
We are looking for someone who is eager to learn more about programming and the working of the NWK operational system.
- Grade 12 certificate or equivalent qualification.
- Preference will be given to candidates with Maths, Accountancy and Computer Studies as subjects.
How To Apply – NWK Group Learnership Opportunities for South Africans
Applications can only be submitted online on NWK’s website.
Please note: The shortlisted candidates will be required to write an NWK computer programming aptitude test.