Office of the Registrar of Political Parties Recruitment Vacancies 2023 for Kenyans
The Office of the Registrar of Political Parties is established by the Political Parties Act, 2011 as an independent State Office within the meaning of Article 260 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010. The mandate of the Office is to register, regulate, supervise Political Parties and administer the Political Parties Fund.
The Office invites applications from suitably qualified applicants to fill the following vacant positions in its establishment.
DESIGNATION – GRADE – NO OF POST – ADVERT NO – TERMS OF SERVICE
Manager, Finance 4 1 RPP/1/2023 Pensionable
2. Administration Officer 6 1 RPP/2/2023 Pensionable
3. Office Administrator 6 1 RPP/3/2023 Pensionable
4. Accountant 6 3 RPP/4/2023 Pensionable
5. Registration Officers (Field services) 6 4 RPP/5/2023 Pensionable
6. Compliance Officer (Field Services) 6 3 RPP/6/2023 Pensionable
7. Records Management Officer (Readvertisement) 6 1 RPP/7/2023 Pensionable
8. Partnership and Linkages Officer 6 1 RPP/8/2023 Pensionable
9. Clerical Officer 8 8 RPP/9/2023 Pensionable
10. Driver 9 2 RPP/10/2023 Pensionable
11. Support Staff 10 1 RPP/11/2023 Pensionable
How to Apply;
1. Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by completing two copies of ORPP job application form. The application form can be downloaded from the ORPP website, www.orpp.or.ke
2. Candidates should submit their applications together with a copy of ID/Passport, copies of academic certificates, testimonials and any other relevant supporting documents so as to reach the Office on or before 5.00 p.m. 28th February, 2023.
3. Applications should be addressed to:
The Registrar of Political Parties
Lion Place, 1st & 4th Floor
Karuna Close, Waiyaki Way, Westlands
P. O. Box 1131-00606
4. Office of the Registrar of Political Parties is an equal opportunity employer. Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
5. ORPP does not charge any fees in the recruitment process.
6. Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
For more Information: Visit the website for