Oilserv 2023 Ingenious Graduate Trainee Program for Nigerians
Oilserv Ingenious Graduate Trainee Program offers recent graduates a hands-on learning experience across departments.
Through rotations, projects, and mentorship, you’ll gain skills, build network, and transition into a full-time role. Ideal for adaptable, proactive, and ambitious individuals committed to professional growth.
- A minimum of 5 credits in SSCE O’Level results including Math and English at a sitting.
- Minimum of Second-class upper degree in Engineering, Management, Sciences & other disciplines
- Must have completed NYSC or provide appropriate documentation on exemption from NYSC.
- Graduates from international universities must submit undergraduate transcript where class of degree is not stated on the certificate.
- Not more than 26 years. Candidates older than 26 years with relevant Master’s degree will be considered but must be 30 years maximum.
- 0 – 2 years’ experience after NYSC
Oilserv Limited is a leading provider of integrated engineering, procurement, construction, installation & commissioning (EPCIC) services and complementary solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the onshore, offshore and subsea market segments of the oil and gas sector.