Pan African Towers Graduate Engineering Programme 2024 for Nigerians- Are you a skilled engineer looking for an exciting opportunity in the telecom infrastructure industry?
Pan African Towers (PAT) is an indigenous infrastructure company based in Nigeria, and at the forefront of Africa’s power and telecommunications revolution. We are driven by a powerful vision to become the best infrastructure solution provider in Africa.
We are dedicated to building sustainable, state-of-the-art towers and related infrastructure that connect people, businesses, and communities.
We are recruiting exceptionally talented engineers to join our rapidly expanding team at Pan African Towers.
- Position: Engineer – Telecom Infrastructure
- Location: Lagos – Nigeria
- Employment: Full-time
- Plan resource requirements (manpower and material) for tower site maintenance activities. Plan and schedule periodic routine maintenance activities as required.
- Ensure the PPM checklist is followed, and reports are submitted with all measurement reports. Consolidate PPM findings and initiate rectification action immediately.
- Track all non-routine spares consumption and ensure genuine spares are used.
- Ensure the rotable spare is returned to the store on time and initiate repair and return.
- Oversees the quality of spares used by the contractors and supplied by vendors.
- Develop a file of standard work orders (plans) for regularly recurring repair jobs based on historical trends to simplify the planning process.
- Collect and maintain records on DG running hours, battery health test reports and HVAC statistics.
- Responsible for initiating purchase requests for OPEX purchases on time and maintaining records to that effect.
Pan African Towers (PAT) Requirements
- Minimum BSc/HND in Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, or a related field.
- At least 3 (three) years of professional work experience in engineering or a similar technical role.
- Strong knowledge of communication protocols, network architecture, and RF principles.
Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with stakeholders at various levels.
At PAT, we believe in the power of collaboration. Our team comprises diverse, talented individuals who work together to achieve common goals. We value different perspectives and ideas, making PAT a stimulating and inclusive workplace.
How To Apply
If you are passionate about telecom infrastructure and eager to contribute to cutting-edge projects, we want to hear from you! Please submit your resumé and cover letter to
email@example.com with the subject line “Engineer-Telecom Infrastructure – [Your Name]
Join our dynamic team and be part of the future of telecom infrastructure! Pan African Towers
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We appreciate your understanding.