Deadline: December 21, 2022
Passim Arts Administration Internship Program 2023
Passim, offers a semester-long internship program that provides a hands-on, meaningful experience for people beginning a career in the arts administration. Interns will be immersed in the day-to-day experience of running Passim’s administrative office, including: all things marketing related, membership maintenance and opportunity to create a project of their own with the assistance of the management team. Interns will work closely with all Passim staff members but specially the Marketing & Membership manager Summer McCall. They will gain a broad view of the organization as a whole.
- Assist the Marketing Manager create and schedule posts to Passim’s social media.
- Contact artist for ticket sales information and marketing assets.
- Help with basic graphic design tasks
- Create Facebook events for Passim concerts
- Schedule posts and stories from the Passim social medias (IG, FB, Twitter, TikTok)
- Create Spotify playlists.
- Design your own internship project. (optional but highly encouraged)
Start date for winter semester: Nov 28 or Dec 5
Start date for spring semester: Feb 6 or Feb 13
Available for college credit.
*One semester per intern. Please specify in your application which semester you are applying in.
Passim is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Strong academic performance.
- Extremely reliable, a team player, strong work ethic, a positive attitude.
- Exceptional oral, written, and listening communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational, multitasking, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and Google Drive.
- Experience with social media platforms including: Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Spotify, Twitter, TikTok
- Basic knowledge of current music industry affairs.
- Knowledge of WordPress (a plus, but not required)
How To Apply:
Please send a resume and cover letter to Summer McCall at [email protected].
Please specify in your application which semester you are applying for (winter or spring).