RECRUITMENT OF GENERAL DUTY/SPECIALISTS POLICE CONSTABLES: PHYSICAL/CREDENTIALS SCREENING TO HOLD FROM JANUARY 8, 2024 NATIONWIDE
– as NPF Reiterates No Cost to Applicants
The Nigeria Police Force, on behalf of the recruitment board, is pleased to announce the commencement of the physical/credentials screening for applicants into the rank of Police Constables in the General Duty and Specialist Cadres of the Nigeria Police Force.
The Physical and Credential Screening Exercise will hold nationwide from 8th to 29th January 2024, where prospective applicants will be required to present themselves physically to ascertain their eligibility or otherwise in their quest to be of service to the nation.
All shortlisted applicants for the physical/credentials screening exercise should report at their various designated venues with the following:
- EVIDENCE OF PHYSICAL/MENTAL FITNESS FROM A GOVERNMENT RECOGNIZED MEDICAL HOSPITAL
- EVIDENCE OF GOOD CHARACTER FROM EACH VILLAGE/DISTRICT HEAD OF APPLICANTS
- ORIGINAL AND DUPLICATES OF CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN DULY SIGNED BY THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT CHAIRMAN OR SECRETARY
- ORIGINAL AND DUPLICATES OF NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD/SLIP
- ORIGINAL AND DUPLICATES OF ‘O’ LEVEL RESULT(S), BIRTH CERTIFICATE/DECLARATION OF AGE
- PRINT-OUT OF APPLICATION FORM, DULY COMPLETED GUARANTOR’S FORM AND INVITATION SLIPS.
In the same vein, the general public, especially the applicants, are hereby warned to desist from any criminal act such as falsification or forgery of documents to be tendered for screening as whosoever caught in such act will be arrested and prosecuted accordingly to the provision of any extant laws.
The Inspector-General of Police hereby warns against the activities of fraudsters and individuals who may attempt to exploit the recruitment process for personal gain. He emphasized that the application and selection process is FREE, and will be carried out through official channels and that unscrupulous activities should be promptly reported to the authorities for necessary action.
The IGP assures that the Police Recruitment Board comprises of dedicated and disciplined individuals who will ensure a transparent and merit-based recruitment process devoid of corrupt practices.
ACP OLUMUYIWA ADEJOBI, mnipr, mipra,
FORCE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER,