Deadline : Not specified
Procter & Gamble (P & G) Plant Technician Internship 2020/2021 for Young Nigerians
Are you passionate about how world-class brands are manufactured? Do you want a career
that will challenge you both technically whilst developing your leadership and
creative abilities? Then a role in P&G’s Manufacturing company in Ibadan
plant could be for you.
We make Ariel which is a P&G brands that touch people’s lives globally. P&G is one of
the world’s largest consumer goods companies, with employees from over 140
countries, and operations in approximately 70 countries. Our manufacturing
teams are responsible for every aspect of Product Making and Packing and are
recognized as an industry leader for developing innovative production systems
and technologies. Some of our other brands are Fairy®, Gillette®, Head &
Shoulders®, Oral-B® and Pampers®
At P&G Ibadan Plant, we’re looking for a leader who knows how to take charge of business-related challenges and help keep our operation running smoothly. You will join the
Ariel Manufacturing Team as an intern (IT student). You will have the
opportunity to develop, maintain, improve and implement efficient manufacturing
standards in production, Safety, quality, cost, delivery, and employee morale.
This role is an excellent and unique opportunity to advance in a challenging career at P&G
by demonstrating growing levels of technical and leadership skills. We offer
industry leading learning and development opportunities to allow you excel in
your career and tackle new challenges daily– expanding your knowledge and expertise
across a range of different areas.
We offer you:
- The P&G plant technician internship program provides student with training and valuable
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your role from the beginning, and you will be given specific responsibilities that are yours to own, lead
and drive from day 1.
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager and others employees
- We Invest in your continuous learning and growth for the benefit of both the individual and the company as a whole
- You will live in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, an Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives
promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You would have a diverse experience working with multi-cultural teams
- We will offer you an exciting work experience and employee engagement programs
What we are looking for?
- Top Talent : Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Electrical/Electronic engineering, Mechanical engineering and Science Lab. Technology ONLY
An OND graduate that has a recent (2019-2020) OND result and approved IT letter from school authority.
- Analytical Skill: Has strong analytical skills that enable you to successfully implement change and drive long term innovation and cost saving improvements.
- Leadership qualities: Can demonstrate strong leadership and reciprocal skills
- Technical mastery – an ability to master the principles of the electrical/Mechanical equipment, be able to participate in maintenance and repair activities, analytical and systemic thinking, deep mastery of process/systems control, programming and automation.
- Medically and physically fit to operate in a manufacturing environment.
It May Interest You To Know, #weseeequal
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company;
Our people are all equally gifted in outstanding ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to encourage us with your ideas?
Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
Job categories: Manufacturing
Req No: IME00000723
For more Information: Visit the webpage for Procter & Gamble (P & G) Plant Technician Internship 2020/2021 for Young Nigerians