Public Service Commission (PSC) Internship Recruitment 8000 Jobs for Kenyans
Our Vision “A citizen-centric public service” Our Mission “To reform and transform the public service for efficient and effective service delivery”
RECRUITMENT OF INTERNS FOR GOVERNMENT MINISTRIES, DEPARTMENTS, AND AGENCIES
The Public Service Internship Programme (PSIP) is a Government youth empowerment programme whose main objective is to offer college graduates the opportunity to gain hands-on experience and build skills in order to enhance their chances for employment, networking, and entrepreneurship.
The Public Service Commission (PSC) is pleased to announce the recruitment of 8,000 interns (Cohort 6) under PSIP for the Financial Year 2023/2024.
Requirements for Appointment For appointment to an internship position, a candidate must:
• Have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university;
• Have graduated not earlier than the year 2017; and
• Be proficient in computer skills.
i. Completing duties mutually agreed upon and assigned by the supervisors;
ii. Documenting relevant skills acquired in their areas of deployment; and
iii. Actively participating in any relevant mentorship activities and additional responsibilities designed for the programme.
Duration Of internship Twelve (12) months- Non renewable Stipend.
The interns will be paid a stipend at a rate as determined by the Government. Certificate On successful completion of the Internship Programme, the interns will be awarded a certificate.
How To Apply
Quick Guiding Steps
2. To apply for any advertised job or internship opportunities, log into the system using the ID / Passport Number and the Password created in (1) above.
3. Applicant MUST ensure that information pertaining to personal details, professional and academic qualifications, experience, membership to professional bodies, referees and any other relevant information is provided before submitting the application. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
4. Applicants are advised to print and keep a copy of the Feedback Report (application summary) by clicking on the Report tab or Application Summary link on the Application Menu.
5. The Online Recruitment and Selection system allows applicants to amend/revisit their application(s) at any time BEFORE the Advert Closure Date.
ii) Section 100(4) of the Public Service Commission Act 2017 provides that a person who gives false or misleading information to the Commission is, on conviction, liable to a fine not exceeding Kshs. 200,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years or to both such fine and imprisonment.
Send an email to: [email protected]. Please include your ID /Passport Number and full name, or call the following numbers: Landline: +254 (020) 2223901, 254 20 2227471 Call Centre: 020 4865000