Welcome to the Presidential Youth Employment Initiative Phase IV and congratulations on being selected! All assistants in Phase IV are required to download and fill the 1738 – form 7) and show proof of application.
Did you know that the National Register for Sex Offenders (NRS0) Certificates are now available at PROVINCIAL OFFICES?
Any person seeking to apply for the NRSO certificate, can now do so by submitting their applications to any of our Provincial Offices and our officials will gladly assist.
- Form 07.pdf [J738]: Application for certificate by person in respect of own particulars [Regulation 17(1)]
This form is submitted by people who are checking their own particulars in the National Register for sex offenders.
Form amended on 23 Nov 2022.
Please submit the following:
- A fully completed and signed J738 form
- Reasons for applying for a certificate must be fully articulated
- Ensure that a form j738 is signed by the applicant
- Attach a certified copy of an identity document / passport
- Attach a fingerprint report (obtainable from SAPS police station)
- Provide a full forwarding or postal address / physical address / contact numbers / email address / any contact details
This online training should take you around 10 hours to complete, but you can do it in your own time and take it lesson by lesson. Once you’ve completed all the lessons, you’ll receive your certificate.
You will find that most lessons end with a quiz, to help you think about and remember what you have learnt. It will help you to have a notebook to take notes of things – you can do this with drawings, summaries or mind maps. Whatever works for you.
We wish you an enjoyable and successful experience and we look forward to hearing how you progress!