Pyrotec Bursary Online Application 2023 (Form)
Applications are now open for the Pyrotec Bursary Online Application 2023. Interested and qualified South Africans are encouraged to apply by filling out the form. Invest In Your Future.
Paid Tuition Fees
100% of the prescribed university tuition fees and registration fees. Prescribed tuition fees and registration fees are paid directly to the university.
An amount equal to the average rate will be paid for the accommodation in a single room at a university hostel at which the Pyrotec bursar is studying. This rate will be determined by Pyrotec.
Transport allowance will be paid directly to the individual. If applicants are applying for a transport allowance, proof of address must be submitted with their application.
Fields Of Study Covered By The Bursary
- Information Technology & Communication
- Health Professionals and related Clinical services
- Architects, Town Planners and Surveyors
- Business, Management and Economics
- Natural & Social Science Professionals
- Quality and Regulatory Professionals
- Media Professionals, Artistic, Literary, Design and Graphic Design/DTP
- Sales, Marketing and related Associate Professionals
- Sports and Fitness
- Human Resources.
- An amount of not greater than R 5 000,00 per annum towards textbooks which will be paid directly to the individual.
- Students will be required to pay for any repeat subjects themselves.
- Monies for accommodation are paid directly to the university if the student is staying at university-administered accommodation.
- In cases where the student elects to stay in non-university administered accommodation, monies in lieu of accommodation will be paid directly to the property owner, provided a lease agreement and/or invoice is provided.
- Payments are made once a year.
- Full details of the payment process and the requirements which must be met will be communicated to successful applicants once a bursary has been awarded.
Pyrotec bursary 2023 closing date
Friday, 08 December 2023.
Pyrotec bursary Application Form 2023
In order for your application to be processed, please ensure that you complete all relevant sections of this application form and attach all the required supporting documents.
Preference will be given to first-year students with a minimum average of 70% overall grade.
Looking for more information? Read our Frequently Asked Questions.
Can I Study For A Subject Not Listed Above?
No bursaries will be awarded for fields of study not listed above. Applicants should submit an application based on a real interest in the field.
What’s The Bursary Closing Date?
The closing date for submission of applications and supporting documents is Friday, 08 December 2023. Unfortunately, no LATE applications will be accepted.
I Have An Enquiry, Who Can I Contact?
All enquiries can be sent to [email protected]
What Is The Minimum Qualifying Criteria?
Applicants should be a South African Resident and AA/EE candidates ONLY.
How Will I Know If My Application Was Unsuccessful?
All successful applicants will be notified by mid-February 2024. Should you not hear from us by mid-February 2024, please consider your application unsuccessful.