Deadline: 2nd March 2023
4,000 JOBS NOW AVAILABLE! RECRUITMENT OF UNEMPLOYED SOUTH AFRICA YOUTH FOR THE DIGITIZATION OF DEPARTMENT OF HOME AFFAIRS RECORDS
Q: CAN UNSUCCESSFUL PHASE 1 APPLICANTS APPLY AGAIN?
WHO CAN APPLY?
A: If you applied last year and didn’t get a response you should definitely apply again on sayouth.mobi·
Click on the links below for the full role description and requirements and to apply, if you are already part of the SA Youth network.
If you haven’t joined the SA Youth network yet you will need to register first, the process will take 4 mins. Click on the link register then apply.
1. Runners: https://sayouth.mobi/p/dha/o/782055
2. Document Warehouse Controllers: https://sayouth.mobi/p/dha/o/782083
3. Preppers: https://sayouth.mobi/p/dha/o/782085
4. Scanners: https://sayouth.mobi/p/dha/o/782087
5. Indexers: https://sayouth.mobi/p/dha/o/782089
6. Quality Controllers: https://sayouth.mobi/p/dha/o/782093
7. Team Leaders: https://sayouth.mobi/p/dha/o/782095
8. Technical Support: https://sayouth.mobi/p/dha/o/782097
9. Managers: https://sayouth.mobi/p/dha/o/782099
10. Receiving Clerks: https://sayouth.mobi/p/dha/o/782101
11. Drivers: https://sayouth.mobi/p/dha/o/782103
12. Re-Assemblers: https://sayouth.mobi/p/dha/o/782105
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN FROM 1 FEBRUARY – 2 MARCH 2023
Call our toll-free support line on 0800 727272, Mon-Fri, 9am-4:30pm if you have any questions or email [email protected].
Remember to log in on sayouth.mobi regularly to check for more opportunities.