- Excellence – Be the Best. Highest standards. Consistently.
- Value Focused – Make sure we give users the best value. All the time.
- Big minds – Innovate. Think big. Be open. Don’t be petty. No ego. No castles.
- Knuckle down – Do the work. Get your hands dirty. Deliver
- Kindness – Be considerate. Life is stressful enough
- Ownership – Everything is your job. Take responsibility. Drive it.
- Simplicity – Strip it down. Get to the essence.
Why choose this Program
At the forefront of the Technology revolution & disruption in Africa, we’re on the lookout for ambitious and talented graduates to join our vibrant team through our exclusive Graduate Trainee Program.
Unlock your potential and accelerate your career with our 6-month program that goes beyond traditional training. Here’s what makes our Graduate Trainee Programme stand out:
Embark on a thrilling 6-month journey of discovery and growth. Dive into hands-on projects, collaborate with industry experts, and explore various facets of our dynamic business. It’s not just a job – it’s an adventure!
Hone your Skills:
Supercharge your skills with targeted training sessions, knowledge sharing sessions and real-life projects.
Our rotational program would expose participants to various facets of our business. Through hands-on & real scenario experience, mentorship, and targeted training, we aim to develop well-rounded professionals ready to take on challenges in the ever-changing business space.
Get ready to be inspired! Our program connects you with seasoned professionals who are as passionate about business success as you are. Gain insights, ask questions, and build relationships that will last a lifetime.
Complete the program successfully, and you could find yourself in a permanent role that aligns with your passions and strengths.
- Recent graduate with a minimum grade of second-class upper Bachelors’ degree in any reputable University.
- Completed mandatory youth service scheme (NYSC) for Nigerians.
- Passion for Start-up space and an insatiable desire to learn and grow.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated leadership potential through academic or extracurricular activities.
- Pragmatic with quantitative and analytical ability and attention to detail.
- Driven, independent thinker and leader who can juggle multiple projects simultaneously with fast-changing priorities
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency.
- A focus on execution. Willing and able to get hands dirty.
- Flexibility to roll up your sleeves and attack problems and projects as they arise, where you will need to set out a clear structure, method and outcomes yourself.
- Rapid Career Growth
- Annual Training Budget
- Robust Health Coverage, including
- Optical Cover, and
- Dental Cover
- Wellness Programs, including
- Free Gym Cover
- Free Spa Cover
- Competitive Pension Plan
- Opportunity to work in other global office.
- Life Cover
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Vacation Days
- Fully-funded Team Bonding Activities