SABN Engineering Apprenticeship Programme 2023
The South African Bank Note Company (SABN) Engineering Apprenticeship Programme 2023.
Company primary industry
Job functional area
The South African Bank Note Company (SABN), a fully owned subsidiary of the South African Reserve Bank (SARB), is a highly competitive security printing company, which competes on a global scale, using the latest high-tech modern technology and machinery.
SABN offers an Engineering apprenticeship programme, consisting of practical and workplace exposure, for individuals who will qualify as artisans in the fields of Mechanical, Electrical or Millwright.
Both internal and external applicants are welcome.
- Grade 12/Matric with 50% for Mathematics and Physical Science.
- N2 to N6 certificate in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering (indicating the relevant trade theory).
- Must be a South African citizen.
Applications must include the following documents:
- A comprehensive CV.
- Certified copies of all qualifications, including statements of results.
- Certified copy of ID.
- A brief statement stating why the applicant chose to pursue such a career.