SANDF Military Skills Development System Application Forms 2023 – 2024
THE SOUTH AFRICAN NATIONAL DEFENCE FORCE OFFICIALLY ISSUES OUT APPLICATION FORMS TO MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC WHO WISH TO JOIN THE DEFENCE FORCE THROUGH THE MILITARY SKILLS DEVELOPMENT SYSTEM IN THE YEAR 2024
wishes to inform members of the public who wish and eligible to join the Defence Force through the Military Skills Development System that they can now access application forms from all SANDF regional offices as well as the official SANDF website as from Monday, 16 January 2023 using the following links.
• SA Army – https://www.army.mil.za
• SAAF –https://www.af.mil.za
• SA Navy – https://www.navy.mil.za
• SAMHS – https://www.mhs.mil.za
For the ease of reference, application forms are issued at the following regional offices with indicated addresses:
• Regional Office Free State. Army Support Base Bloemfontein Recruitment Office, Pappa Brits Street, Tempe, Bloemfontein, 9300
• Regional Office Western Cape. Castle of Good Hope Recruitment Office Block C, c/o Buiten en Strand Street, Cape Town, 8000
• Regional Office Limpopo. Army Support Recruitment Office Building T143, Gate way Road, Polokwane, 0699
• Regional Office Kwa-Zulu Natal. Recruitment Office, Lords Ground Military Base, 186 Old Ford Road (K.E. Masinga Road), Durban
• Regional Office Eastern Cape. Army Support Base Recruitment Office Willow Drive, Forest Hill, Port Elizabeth, 6013
• Regional Office Northern Cape. Army Support Base Recruitment Office Kimberley, General Khan van der Spuy Avenue, Diskobolos, Kimberley.
• Regional Office North West. Army Support Base Recruitment Office, C/O Grobler St (R53) and Eleazer Road, Potchefstroom, 2531
• Regional Office Gauteng. Recruitment Office, C/O Visagie and Paul Kruger Street, Pretoria Central, 0001
Applicants residing in Mpumalanga will access forms at the following venues:
• Army Support Base, 8 Spruit Street, Mbombela, 1201 • 4 South African Infantry Battalion, c/o Dr Beyers Naude and Boncker Street, Middelburg, Mpumalanga, 1050
The SANDF wishes to categorically assert that its recruitment process is free and no amount of money will be required from any person. In an unfortunate event where some members of the public demand money for these forms, the SANDF urges members of the public to report such actions or persons who demand money with the promise of employment into the SANDF to their nearest police stations or SANDF units and Bases.