Sankore Fellowship Program (SFP) 2021 – Lagos Internship
SFP Analysts must demonstrate high intellectual prowess and academic accomplishment to meet the demands of the program. Other requirements include:
- Good problem-solving skills, creativity and a great appetite for learning.
- Self-driven and strong passion for excellence.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Sankore Fellowship Program (SFP) 2021 Benefits
- Gain exposure to one or more of the following areas:Fund Management, Wealth Management & Business Development, Software Development, Data Science & Analytics, Investment Research.
- Exposure to best practices as defined by Industry regulators.
- Mentoring, networking and knowledge sharing opportunities.
- Possibility of being retained as an employee of Sankore.
- Recommendations and support in securing other job opportunities should the SFP Analyst not be retained as an employee.
- Certification of Participation.
- Must be a recent graduate.
- Minimum of 1st Class and 5 Distinctions in WAEC or Second Class Upper with straight A’s in WAEC.
- Candidates must have displayed leadership skills through clubs, societies, professional bodies etc. as undergraduates.
For more Information: Visit the webpage for Sankore Fellowship Program (SFP) 2021- Lagos Internship