Closing Date: 29 November 2023
Sanlam CA Trainee Bursary Programme 2024. We are calling on Africa’s brightest minds who have enrolled to study for a SAICA accredited Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting programme in 2024, to apply for our bursary programme today! Do you possess a high level of professionalism, work ethic and technical ability, whilst having a desire to pursue your articles within an environment that will shape, challenge and support you to become the best version of yourself? Then you might be just what we’re looking for!
About the Sanlam CA Training Programme
The Sanlam CA Training Programme is guided by SAICA regulations, which requires practical experience to obtain the prescribed technical and professional competence in the value creation process. We are seeking deserving students to apply for this opportunity to secure your ticket in embarking on a journey of personal and professional growth, ending in CA(SA). If you have the passion, desire and character to pursue your TOPP Articles at Africa’s largest insurer, then this is the first step in joining our CA Training Programme at Sanlam.
What do we require?
- A minimum of 65% undergraduate academic average.
- Proof of acceptance in a SAICA-accredited Post-graduate Diploma in Accounting programme for the 2024 academic year.
- Proof of financial need (household income not exceeding R350,000 per annum).
- Copy of ID/Passport or permanent residency.
- Comprehensive CV focusing on Academics, Extra-mural activities and Leadership skills.
- A motivation to support your application that answers the following questions:
- In your own words, can you describe what a CA(SA) does?
- Why do you want to study accounting?
- Why do you believe you have what it takes to become a CA(SA)?
- Why should Sanlam choose you to be a bursary holder?
What do we offer?
- Tuition and registration fees
- Accommodation fees
- Allowances for prescribed books and meals
- Monthly allowance/stipend
- Guaranteed intake into the CA Programme after successful completion of studies
How is our Bursary Programme different?
Successful candidates will join our exciting bursary programme initiatives to support them on their journeys. These initiatives include:
- Virtual bursary student meetings
- In-person academic evaluation meetings
- Mentoring support from Sanlam staff
- Virtual counselling meetings
- Job shadowing (vacation work) opportunities
- Frequent touchpoints and interaction
How I Apply for Sanlam CA Trainee Bursary Programme 2024
You can apply directly to this position on the Sanlam Careers page. Please ensure that you attach the documentation as indicated above.
For more information about our CA Training Programme, please visit our programme website: CA Training Programme | Sanlam
We look lorward to hearing from you and to walking this journey alongside you as you take your first steps to #livewithconfidence
No applications will be accepted via email or after the closing date.