Organized by the ASEAN Foundation in collaboration with SAP, the ASEAN Data Science Explorers (ADSE) 2020 is an initiative that has educated more than 10,000 young people across 250 institutes of higher learning in ASEAN countries to increase their digital literacy and cultivate a greater sense of responsibility and ownership of the region’s future.
By using the SAP Analytics Cloud, the competition calls for data-driven proposals, targeting tertiary students across the 10 ASEAN Member States, to develop solutions towards ASEAN growth and development to improve people’s lives.
The proposals highlight pressing social and economic issues in ASEAN across the six selected United Nations Sustainable Development Goals: (1) Good Health and Well-Being, (2) Quality Education, (3) Gender Equality, (4) Decent Work and Economic Growth, (5) Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure and (6) Sustainable Cities and Communities.
- 16 years old and above
- Nationals of ASEAN Member Countries
- Full-time tertiary students currently pursuing Undergraduate studies in one of the tertiary institutions in Southeast Asia
- Were not the TOP 3 finalists from National Finals in preceding years
- Did not represent their country at the Regional Finals in preceding years.
Below are the requirements of the storyboard you will have to submit:
- Your storyboard must be in the PDF, landscape format
- Your storyboard must contain charts/graphs/diagrams which are clearly visible and readable
- Your storyboard must comprise Max. 10 pages including cover page
- Images inclusive in the storyboard must be capped at 2MB each and clearly visible and readable
- Cover page of your storyboard must include: (1). Title of Submission, (2). Team Name, (3). Institution, (4). Represented Country, and (5). Description of Submission
- Your storyboard includes References as closing page
- Refer to the following link to have a view of storyboard sample: http://aseandse.org/storyboards
- Once you are finished with your storyboard, submit it to http://aseandse.org
For more information: Visit the website for ASEAN Data Science Explorers (ADSE) 2020