SASOL Career Learnership Opportunities – Female Fuel Distribution Officer (Tanker Driver) for South Africans
The objective of the programme is for female candidates with code 10 driver’s license to develop essential professional driving skills on a heavy goods vehicle (code 14).
During the practical component Learners will be provided with support to attain a Professional Driving Permit, Dangerous Good certification and code 14 driver’s licence.
The programme comprises of two components. The first component is a theoretical element aligned to an NQF level 3 Learnership. The second component includes practical on-site work experience to improve the skills and workplace performance of entry-level learners.
- Participate in Learnership programme and successfully complete assessment process;
- Participate in all required workplace readiness activities and exercises.
- Matric/ Grade 12
- Code 10 Drivers Licence
- Code 14 drivers licence (wish)
- 0 relevant years
Certification & Professional Membership
- Self-Mastery: Takes accountability for driving own growth through developing self-awareness, reflecting, seeking feedback and self-correcting
- Verbal Communications: Any exchange of words, either written or spoken, used to transmit information
- Written Communications: Sending of messages, orders or instructions in writing
Applicants from the Ekurhuleni area will be given first preference for the Sasol Learnership Programme, as the programme will be offered in the Alberton area.