SASSA Jobs or Careers
The South African Social Security Agency (Sassa) is a government entity that is not only responsible for distributing social grants to millions of its clients, but also has job opportunities for job seekers.
Like most government jobs, vacancies for Sassa are published on official government platforms. You can follow the steps below in order to apply:
- On your search engine, search for ‘Sassa jobs or careers’, it is important that you use the correct keywords to get the most relevant result.
- The first result of your search will be the official Sassa vacancies link, click on it.
- Then you will have a list of advertised vacancies, with the advert at the top of the list being the latest vacancy that has been advertised by Sassa.
- Browse by clicking on the adverts, individually to see which positions are open and to view the requirements.
- At the end of each advert, there are contact details such as an email address to send your CV and documents, also a contact number for any enquiries in relation to the published vacancy.
- Then choose a vacancy of your choice, then email the required documents along with a properly filled Z83 form.
The Department of Public Service and Administration (DPSA) recently issued a circular that informed national and provincial departments that job seekers do not need to submit certified copies of their relevant documents when applying for a job.
This means that job seekers ought to submit a properly completed Z83 form, copies of supporting documents, and a detailed CV.
Certified copies are submitted to the Human Resource section on or before the day of the interview once applicants have been shortlisted for the particular job opportunity.