SASSA Temporary Disability Grant Application | govchat.app/login
South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) Clients who would like to reapply for their Temporary Disability Grant this lockdown can now do so on the recently launched online booking system.
This platform will relieve our clients from standing in queues at local offices and is compliant with covid-19 regulations.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- The applicant must be a South African citizen, permanent resident or refugee.
- The applicant must be resident in South Africa.
- The applicant must be 18 to 59 years of age.
- The applicant must submit a medical / assessment report confirming permanent, severe disability.
- The applicant’s medical assessment must not be older than 3 months at date of application.
- The applicant and spouse must meet the requirements of the means test.
- The applicant must not be maintained or cared for in a State Institution.
- The applicant must not be in receipt of another social grant in respect of him or herself
How to Apply for SASSA Temporary Disability Grant
Follow these easy steps –
- Visit http://govchat.app/login
- Complete verification Information
- Once logged in, select SASSA Services
- Select make booking for medical assessment option
- Select Disability Grant
- Capture all your details
Confirmation of your booking will be displayed on your screen