Sayouth Mobi 2022 Opportunities Registration for South Africans
sayouth.mobi is a zero-rated, 100% free platform where young people between the ages of 18-34 can access jobs, learning and hustling opportunities close to where they live – without using any data.
That is right! No data needed! Zero-rated means that sayouth.mobi uses no data – ever. Young people can browse and apply for jobs and access free work-readiness content to help make them more employable and prepare for the world of work.
No, sayouth.mobi is not an app. You don’t need to use data to download it from the app store. It’s a website – so all you need is your internet browser on your phone. Type sayouth.mobi into the address bar and hit enter!
What does sayouth.mobi offer young people?
· 100% free, no fees, EVER – just join, find jobs, and access content
· No data needed, you can use sayouth.mobi without using any data! MTN, Cell C, Vodacom, you name it, it uses no data on any network in South Africa.
· Browse and apply for jobs near to where you live
· Apply for public employment programmes and government jobs
· Learn about starting your own business and get support at every step along the way
· Thousands of work-readiness articles that help prepare young people for the world of work:
-Learn how to write a great CV
-Prepare and ace an interview
-Start a side-hustle or small business
-Learn behaviours for work that will help you succeed
How do young people join SA Youth?
If you would like to join SA Youth please follow these 4 simples steps:
Step 1: Go to sayouth.mobi on your phone’s internet browser and register there.
Step 2: Answer a few questions that will help us get to know you better so that we can connect you to job opportunities that match your profile.
Step 3: Login to sayouth.mobi regularly to search for new jobs and complete work-readiness content.
Step 4: Build your profile and keep it up to date by telling us how your journey to earning an income is going.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call our toll-free support line on 0800 72 72 72, between 9am-4:30pm, Monday to Friday and speak to one of our Guides.