Senwes Vacancies 2023 for South Africans
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
– Bachelor’s degree in agricultural economics, business, finance, risk management or a related field.
– Completed SAFEX trading.
– Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in grain marketing, trading, or related fields.
– In depth knowledge of grain markets.
– Knowledge of agricultural industry.
– Great interpersonal and negotiation skills.
– Great financial management skills.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
* Solution design for grain customers:
– Responsible for the design of optimal practices and solutions to ensure optimal grain procurement and sales solutions.
– Assist with compilation and proposals of financing solutions for grain customers and other stakeholders, and optimal grain procurement solutions.
– Ensure grain procurement relating to the grain customers’ solution is conducted at the right time, quality, price and location.
– Creating and finding solutions to gain acquisition related problems.
– Advising on new products and strategies for farmers that set the benchmark for industry best practice and standards.
– Responsible for managing inbound inventory and marketing grain procurement services and programs to producers, agents and other potential customers.
* Basislink procurement for clients on mandate:
– Responsible for implementation of procurement practices for grain customers. Act as buyer on stock sales platform (Basislink) for stakeholders and grain customers with an agent agreement.
– Act as buyer for smaller silos/ stakeholders to ensure procurement of grain.
– Responsible for agents agreement and for planning and negotiation of mandates.
* Solution design for farmloads:
– Assist with increasing the percentage market share of Senwes silos.
– Assist with provision of solutions for farmloads for several stakeholders (including mills and traders) to increase effectivity.
* Act as advisor on grain decision-making.
* Solution designs for procurement of grain:
– Responsible for establishment of market related premiums.
– Design solutions for problems encountered in the acquisition of grain.
– Responsible for designing new procurement products if necessary.
– Assist with the creation of solution designs for procurement of grain strategies.
* Employee management
- We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or other legally protected status.
- Kindly note that a consumer credit record will be requested in respect of all appointments which involve dealing with cash or finances.
- Should you meet the above requirements and be of the opinion that you can make a contribution to the company, kindly register and apply on our Career Page at www.groupcareers.co.za
- Should we not have contacted you within six weeks of the closing date, you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
For more Information: visit the website for Senwes Vacancies 2023 for South Africans