When applying, please submit a PDF version of your CV together with certified copies (certification within a 3-month period) of your ID, Drivers and qualifications. Including your academic record results, registration acceptance letter and proof of residence.
COMMUNITY SCHOLARSHIP: SERITI POWER, KLIPSPRUIT COLLIERY, MPUMALANGA
OPEN TO THE LOCAL COMMUNITY ONLY
The purpose of the Community Scholarship Scheme is to invest in further education initiatives for individuals within our direct communities. The scheme supports top students from the community to obtain a tertiary education in any field of study at a University of Science or University of Technology.
Application Requirements (Who can apply?):
- Students currently studying towards a Degree / Diploma in any discipline and in any year of study at a registered tertiary institution (HET – Higher Education Training Institution) or,
- Candidates who were in Matric last year and want to study further / currently studying in 2022 at a HET (i.e. University of Science or Technology)
- Specific focus placed on students from our communities
- Selection will be based on academic performance, only the top students will be considered
You will need:
- Valid South African ID
- Copy of Matric Certificate / Academic record or results
- Brief CV
- Registration acceptance letter of HET
- Proof of residence (copy of municipal water & lights, or a letter from a Council member or Chief)
Value of Bursary:
- Full payment of tuition fees
- Payment of accommodation & meals
- Book allowance
Terms & Conditions:
- Student must pass studies
- Seriti has no obligation to provide vacation work
- No work back obligation for students upon completion of their studies
Ref No: VAR012/22GS – KPS
Closing date: 30 March 2022
Candidates can apply by going to http://seritiza.com/ and click on the ‘Careers’ tab.
Please use Google Chrome as default browser when applying to enable the attachment of documents.
A CV with certified copies (certification within a 3-month period) of relevant qualifications, together with ID document & valid driver’s license, academic record / results, registration acceptance letter and proof of residence must be accompanied with your application.
Appointments will be made in line with Employment Equity targets. All applicants are thanked for their interest.
Applications which have not been responded to within 30 days of closing date should be regarded as unsuccessful.
Communication will be with shortlisted candidates only.