Sinopec Uganda Application for Welder Trainee Selection Test – Sinopec International Petroleum Services Co. (Uganda) Ltd is a Contractor on the Tilenga EPSCC Oil and Gas development project in the Lake Albert region, Western Uganda.
The company has developed a comprehensive Welder Training Plan and intends to provide training for welders to enhance their craft. We now Call for Applications for the Welder Trainee Selection Test.
Who Can Apply?
- Candidates who have O&G project experience, especially on overseas projects.
- Certified 5G and/or 6G GTAW or SMAW or GTAW/SMAW Multi-Process Welders.
- At least 3 years of practical experience in Welding of pipelines and plant piping, who can produce X-ray quality welds and Structural Welding.
Applicants must meet one of the above listed and meet all the following criteria.
- Hold an O’level Certificate/equivalent or holder of a National Vocational and Technical Crafts certificate in Welding and Metal Fabrication from a Vocational Training Institution.
- Have basic English reading & writing skills.
- Must have good eyesight, be energetic, and physically fit.
TotalEnergies Uganda Application for Welder Trainee Selection Test Application Procedure
Documents required: cover letter & CV, academic documents, relevant certificates,
licenses, and National ID.
Application to be sent to:
[email protected] & copy to: [email protected] with file
name format as “Welder Selection + name”, all documents must be merged as one single PDF.
Only candidates who have fully met the requirements shall be contacted for tests.
Sinopec Service Uganda, North Nile CSB, Nwoya District, Uganda
To be informed.
20th October 2023