South Africa Youth Employment YES Programme At Penreach 2022
Penreach is participating in the Youth Employment Services (YES) programme. Yes4Youth is an initiative aimed at reducing Youth unemployment and equip unemployed youth with skills required at entry level work.
- Assistant ECD Practitioners
- Quality Schooling Internship Programme ( Grade R to 12 )
- Assistant Office Administrators
- Facilities Management Internship Programme
- Communication and Marketing Internship Programme
- Currently Unemployed
- Grade 10 pass or Matric certificate
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 27 years of age
- Have a SARS Income Tax number.
- Be willing to do a Police Clearance
- Submit a proof of residence
- A bank statement
- Affidavit confirming you are unemployed
- Detailed CV
How To Apply
Applications can be emailed or hand-delivered.