South African Reserve Bank (SARB) Graduate Development Programme
The South African Reserve Bank (SARB) is looking for productive and talented postgraduates to join its one-year Graduate Development Programme in January 2023.
Graduates will work and learn at the SARB Head Office from January to December 2023.
The SARB will consider postgraduate students with capability in at least one of the following areas:
- Policy analysis
- Public finance
- Financial management
- Information technology
- Portfolio or investment management
- Quantitative analysis
- Business analysis
- Project management
- Risk management (operational and financial risk)
- Economics and international relations
- have completed a postgraduate degree;
- have attained an average of over 65% in your final year;
- have a strong desire to work in financial services and/or policymaking;
- have a proven track record of academic excellence;
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- are a South African citizen; and
- are a curious and keen learner.
How To Apply
All interested parties are invited to apply. Internal applicants MUST apply through the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
All the available vacancies will be visible. Please follow these links: WORK @ SARB
> Current vacancies. Login: Is this your first visit to our Job Site?
> Register today (Ensure that you include all your skills and qualifications during the registration process.); or Already registered on our Job Site?
> Already registered?
> Login here.
Select the ‘Date posted’ > ‘Last 3 weeks’ (in the drop-down menu).
Select the appropriate IRC number to view the full advertisement. transcripts and your identity document with your application.
All applicants will be advised of the outcome of their application.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to participate in assessments, interviews, and a security clearance as part of the selection process.
The closing date for applications is 30 April 2022.
Late applications will not be considered.
Suitable candidates will be selected based on the SARB’s commitment to diversifying its workforce.
People with disabilities are welcome to apply. Graduates will receive a competitive salary for the duration of the Programme.