Applications are open for the SPAR GROUP 2023/24 Graduate Placement Programme for South Africans. Interested and qualified persons are encouraged to apply.
- Matric plus a relevant Diploma/Degree
- Good communication skills
- Accurate and dependable
- Willingness to learn.
- Attention to detail.
- Administrative skills
- Willingness to embrace SPAR values: Passion, Family, and Entrepreneurship
- Supply Chain/Logistics Management
- Real Estate Management/Property Management
- Financial Accounting/Management
- Information Technology
- Human Resources Management Marketing
- Project Management
- The SPAR Group LTD, with its head offices at 22 Chancery Lane in Pinetown, is collecting this information to enable us to facilitate your application and /or assess your suitability for the advertised position. This information will be used for this purpose only and disposed of thereafter, unless you consent to the information being retained for marketing purposes.
- Where shortlisted, your information will be retained for a period of 3 months and disposed of immediately thereafter if you are unsuccessful in your application. Where employment is offered, it will be retained as part of your employee portfolio and secured accordingly.
- This information is given to us, by you, voluntarily and of your own free will.
- If you do not wish to provide us with this information, are unable to do so, or object to it being used, it will result in the disqualification of your application.
- In the course of the recruitment process, and for matters related to your application only, we may share your information with third parties.
- You have the right to access this information while in our possession and make corrections if necessary.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint via email with the office of the Information Regulator, at [email protected], if you are unhappy with the manner in which we deal with your information.