Deadline; 31st January 2023
The Higher Education Commission (HEC) via Education Testing Council (ETC) will conduct Special Graduate Assessment Test (SGAT) for recognition of award of respective degrees to the students of unrecognized colleges of Global Institute, Lahore through a uniform, standardized, and transparent testing process.
HEC has decided to give an opportunity to 3,006 students of Category C, and 3,566 students of Category D of Global Institute, Lahore in-line with the decision of the Commission for the students of such institutions to qualify a comprehensive test by securing at least 50% marks in maximum of one (01) attempt for recognition of their degrees.
1 All the details of the test pattern, syllabi and weightages of relevant contents can be accessed at http://hec.gov.pk for each category according to relevant disciplines.
2. The applicant must select the correct category according to their qualification (14, 16 or 18 years etc. and relevant discipline) while filling the online form. Any mistake in this regard will be the sole responsibility of the applicant.
3. Applicants will be allowed to sit in the examination after cross-verification of the record provided by the respective institution. If at any stage, it is found that the record has been misrepresented, documents fabricated or forged, and deliberately incorrect/ misleading information provided; the
test and recognition of award will be cancelled without any further relief.
4. Successful candidates will be required to submit the Degree Supplement Information Form (DSIF) on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs: 20/- duly notarized, signed by the applicant, verified by the Controller of Examination and counter verified by the Rector/ Vice-Chancellor at the time of degree attestation.
5. All those candidates who currently reside outside Pakistan are advised to avail this chance at any of the declared test centers in Pakistan.
DATE OF EXAMINATION
• Test will be held on Sunday, March 12, 2023, tentatively. Any change in test date will be communicated through www.hec.gov.pk and http://etc.hec.gov.pk
• Applicants who register through HEC online registration portal will be able to download their Roll Number Slip from http://etc.hec.gov.pk and registered Email address a week before the test date.
• Email/SMS will also be sent to registered applicants for test date, time, and venue. While filling online application forms, candidates are required to provide valid email/mobile numbers on which they wish to receive Roll Number Slips.
• A print of Roll Number Slip, Original paid Fee Challan and Original CN IC will be required to enter the Test Centre on the Test Day.
DETAIL OF TEST CENTERS
• The Examination will be conduct in the following Test Cities:
• Applicants may select any test center from the list available in the application form.
• Please note that the said test will be held on any of above centers if minimum 250 applicants select that center.
• Please note that the test center once selected will not be changed after registration.
PROPOSED TEST SCHEDULE
Test will be held simultaneously in the above mentioned cities. Candidates may register themselves through online registration portal:- http://etc.hec.gov.pk. The Content VVeightages/ Syllabi will be available at HEC website (Latest Announcements) for help and guidance in preparation for the test.
HOW TO APPLY FOR (SGAT)
• For registration, please visit the following link: http://etc.hec.gov.pk.
• In case of any query during the online registration, please visit onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk or visit HEC regional offices for guidance within four (04) days after the closure of registration portal i.e. January 31, 2023 (4 pm).
• Application submission comprises of two steps; profile completion using “My Profile” section and application submission using “Special Graduates Assessment Test” links on the menu panel on the left-hand side bar of online portal.
• Only SUBMITTED applications will be considered for (SGAT) Test and applications in SAVE or INCOMPLETE mode will not be entertained.
Note: It is Mandatory to bring original applicant copy of paid fee challan on a test day along with your Roll Number Slip, and Original CNIC/Original Passport, otherwise the candidate will not be allowed to sit in the exam.
• The test fee for the Special Assessment Test (SGAT) is PKR 3000 /- per candidate. Candidates will deposit the fee amount in Habib Bank Limited Account no. 1742 7900 1334 01. Title of Account: Higher Education Commission.
• Download bank Fee Challan while registering for the test at http://etc.hec.gov.pk. (Fee Challan is only available on ETC online registration portal).
• All candidates are required to upload the Paid & Scanned Fee challan, duly stamped by an HBL branch, while completing the application form of ETC online registration portal to submit the application.
• The test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
For more Information: Visit the website for Special Graduate Assessment Test (SGAT) for Students of Unrecognized Colleges of Global Institute, Lahore