Stadio 2022 Applications Now Open for Contact Learning courses
Stadio has opened their 2023 applications for Contact Learning courses. The institution offers more than 50 accredited qualifications through contact, distance and blended learning to over 20 000 students.
Stadio is now taking applications for those interested in studying on campus in 2022. You can apply to study at one of Stadio’s world-class campuses which are located in Centurion, Hatfield, Musgrave, Randburg, Midrand and Bellville.
When you become a contact learning student, you will be expected to attend classes on campus but online as well. Full-time contact learning classes take place during the day, while part-time contact learning may offer classes after-hours or on weekends.
These are the contact learning courses you can apply for:
SCHOOL OF COMMERCE
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) in Business Marketing
- Bachelor of Commerce in Project Management
- Bachelor of Commerce in Digital Marketing
- Diploma in Tourism Management
- Higher Certificate in Business Accounts Administration
- Higher Certificate in Digital Marketing Practice
- Higher Certificate in Business Marketing
SCHOOL OF EDUCATION
- Bachelor of Education in Foundation Phase Teaching
- Bachelor of Education in Intermediate Phase Teaching
- Higher Certificate in Pre-School Education
SCHOOL OF FASHION
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Fashion
- Bachelor of Arts in Fashion
- Bachelor of Commerce in Fashion
- Diploma in Clothing Production
- Higher Certificate in Fashion
- Higher Certificate in Fashion Retail
- Higher Certificate in Photography
- Higher Certificate in Film and TV Make-Up Design
SCHOOL OF LAW
- Higher Certificate in Paralegal Studies
SCHOOL OF MEDIA & DESIGN
- Bachelor of Arts in Visual Arts in Visual Communication Design
- Bachelor of Applied Arts in 3D Animation
- Diploma in 3D Animation
- Higher Certificate in Graphic Web Design
SCHOOL OF IT
- Bachelor of Information Technology in Web Design and Development
Contact learning students have the opportunity to meet and engage with guest lecturers who are experts from industries related to their field of study during their lectures.
STADIO has brought together four highly prestigious institutions, including Southern Business School, Embury Institute for Higher Education, LISOF and Prestige Academy, with a collective experience of over 100 years in providing quality, affordable higher education.
The institution offers more than 50 accredited qualifications through contact, distance and blended learning to over 20 000 students. One of their faculties is the Stadio faculty of education.
At STADIO, they believe in the future of our nation. They want to make a difference by offering greater access to higher education with Stadio higher education, so that every South African has the opportunity to become the most empowered version of themself. By investing in the human potential all around us, they can grow minds, dreams and employment. Ultimately benefiting our nation as a whole.
You can visit the STADIO website below.
- Arts & Design
- Commerce, Administration & Management
- Stadio School of Education
- Science & Technologies
Consult the website or visit the campus for information regarding fees.
Applications may take place online via their website.