The Stanbic Graduate Trainee has been designed to build capacity and create a sustainable pipeline in our Group by developing young, talented, trained professionals for our future. It is an intensive program and a unique opportunity for young people who are resourceful and passionate about building a fast tracked career and to help us drive our success into the future.
- Minimum of a Second Class Upper degree in any course from an accredited institution
- Minimum of five credits (Mathematics and English Language inclusive) in SSCE, GCE or NECO
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC and must have the discharge certificate in hand
- Applicants Date of Birth, Gender, Class of Degree must be clearly stated.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership skills and assertiveness
- Integrity and Honesty
- Passionate about service
Please note: All our recruitment processes comply with the applicable local laws and regulations. We will never ask for money or any from of payment as part of our recruitment process. If you experience this, please contact our Fraud line on +27 800222050 or TransactionFraudOpsSA@standardbank.co.za
For more Information: Visit the website for Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Program 2023