Deadline: 30th June 2022
Standard Bank Learnership Opportunities for South Africans
Would you like to develop your career at one of the country’s top banking groups? We’re working to grow potential for young people throughout Africa. And with a Standard Bank Group Learnership, yours could know no limits.
You can choose from a number of learnerships, offering between 12 to 24 months’ fixed term employment.
You’ll receive a monthly stipend, plus invaluable coaching and mentoring while you’re studying for your qualification.
- Group-wide Learnerships
- Wholesale Banking Learnerships
- Consumer and High Net Worth Learnerships
- Client Solutions Learnerships
- Corporate Functions Learnerships
- Engineering Learnerships
- Technology and Operations Learnerships
- Fixed term employment with the bank for 12/18/24 months (depending on the programme)
- Monthly stipend
- Performance rewards and benefits
- SAQA accredited qualification
- Practical meaningful workplace experience
HOW TO APPLY
You can apply for a Standard Bank Group Learnership if you’ve completed a Grade 12 (matric) or a 3-year post grade 12 (matric) qualification (role dependent).
To apply, you must:
- Be a South African citizen
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have completed Grade 12 (matric) or a 3-year post grade 12 (matric) qualification (role dependent)
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at another tertiary institution
- Not be registered for any other learnerships