Deadline: October 22, 2021
StreamElements Creator Diversity Program 2021 for Content Creators
Applications are now open for content creators from underrepresented groups on Twitch, YouTube and Facebook Gaming to apply to join a 12-month career accelerator and receive $5,000 USD to spend on equipment, graphics and professional services.
The second annual Creator Diversity Program is designed to provide content creators of underrepresented groups – including, without limitation, Black, People of Color (PoC), Women, LGBTQ+, and Individuals with disabilities – with professional livestreaming and VOD services, equipment, support, and mentorship to accelerate their broadcasting careers and to help them optimize for success.
Program participants will receive:
- $1,500 USD in Amazon gift cards to purchase content creation equipment (peripherals, hardware, software, etc.)
- Up to $2,500 USD paid to the third-party artist(s) of recipient creator’s choice for channel graphics (alerts, overlays, emotes, etc.)
- Up to $1,000 USD paid to the third-party individual(s) for professional services (video editing, headshots etc.)
- Monthly AMA events featuring industry experts
- Dedicated StreamElements Creator Success manager and access to a VIP Discord Server
- 12-week ‘Fame and Fortune’ Crash Course (November – February)
- To assist recipients with upgrading their streaming setup, Razer will be providing a webcam and microphone from their elite suite of broadcast products
To be eligible for the program you must meet the following criteria.
- Be a member of an underrepresented group (e.g. Black, PoC, Women, LGBTQ+, Individuals with disabilities).
- Stream at least twice (2x) per week and / or upload two videos per week on Twitch, YouTube, or Facebook Gaming.
- Be 18 years or older.
- Dedicated to building a career in content creation
- Talent and growth potential
- Inclusive community
Recipients will be asked to:
- Abide by StreamElements Community Code of Conduct
- Attend most program events, workshops, and coaching sessions (no more than 5 hours per month)
- Maintain a consistent streaming / content production schedule
- Use select StreamElements tools for their stream or setup to achieve the full benefits of the program
- Read full Terms and Conditions here.
For more Information: Visit the website for StreamElements Creator Diversity Program 2021 for Content Creators