In todays latest NSFAS News – It is now too late to submit an application to the NSFAS because NSFAS Application and student have been advised to check their NSFAS Status. Monitoring application status is now strongly recommended for students.
As a government-funded scholarship program, NSFAS is known as the National Student Financial Aid Scheme. Support is available for financially disadvantaged students in South Africa who are enrolling in or have already enrolled in a public university or a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) College.
Checking the status of a grant application is a good idea for any student who has submitted one. The student can do this digitally through their myNSFAS account, as well as via WhatsApp and USSD.
To View Your NSFAS Application Status Online:
- Please go to the NSFAS website.
- You’ll find the myNSFAS link up there in the right hand corner of the screen.
- Input your login information now.
- Check the box labeled “I’m not a robot.”
- Enter your login details here.
- Click the link that says “Application Tracker.”
- Simply click the “Show Applications” button.
- Simply select the “Track Application” option.
- An application’s status will be updated for students as they wait.
Add +27 (78) 519 8006 as a contact in WhatsApp.
Do something like that by sending a text to the given number.
Learn the result of your application.
To contact us using USSD, please dial *120*67327#.
To check the status of your application, enter 1 and click “send.”
Type in your Social Security number.
The OTP (one-time pin) will be sent to your phone and/or email.
Follow the instructions to enter the OTP and check the status of your application.