T-PAY: Latest TSC Payslip Online Login, View & Download Payslips
This TSC payslip online guide is for my mum and other TSC employees. Its shows an easier way to access your TSC online payslip.
T-Pay Portal: Login, View and Download Your Payslip
View and download your latest TSC Payslip with ease via the new T-PAY portal.
Fill in the required details below to access your T-Pay account on phone or laptop.
Step by Step User Guide
Below is a step by step guide, with SCREENSHOTS to help you access T-PAY easily.
Total Time: 5 minutes
Visit the Teachers Service Commission Website
See image above of the TSC website showing the TPAY location https://tpay.tsc.go.ke/
T-PAY TSC Payslip Login Window
Make sure you are able to see the new TSC Payslip Login window as shown above.
Enter your Username
Your user name can either be your TSC number or ID number.
Enter your T-PAY Password
Enter your password. See guide below on how to reset password, if you’ve forgotten it.
Enter Valid Arithmetic Operation
Answer the Security Stamp: * question e.g. 8 + 20 ? Enter valid arithmetic operation in the menu box i.e. 28
T-PAY Account Log in
Then, simply click on ‘Login’ so as to log into your T-PAY account.
TPAY Primary Window
Good news! If you see the welcome screen above, then you are in!
- National ID number
- Online Browser
- T-PAY Online Portal
Materials: TSC Number
- EXACT steps to access Hustler Fund – with screenshots for each step!
- Apply for Hustler Fund Loan via USSD
Here is a video summary of the steps above to get your online payslips.
View Your Payslip Online
On the left of the screen, there is a menu with the below items:
- View Latest Payslip
- View P9(s)
- Send Payslips
- My Transactions
- My Documents
Click on ‘Latest payslip’ to be able to see your latest payslip for the current month.
If you need to keep a copy of your payslip, take a screenshot or simply click on the ‘Print’ tab to get a hard copy of your payslip.
View Other Month TSC payslips online
Select the Months tab at the top left of the payslip portal to view the below options:
- Month One
- Month Two
- Month Three
- Month Four
To view more payslips, click on the ‘View payslips’ tab under the Menu option on the left of the screen.
Then, select the year and month for the online payslips you want to access.
Remember to log out of your account once done for security purposes.
TSC Payslip Online: How to reset your password
Click on Forgot Your Password? button in the login page.
You will be redirected to start the login reset password process.
Enter your TSC number
Enter your TSC number and then click on Reset Password button.
Fill the form with the required details
Complete the form with all the required details. The important ones are marked with a red star (*)
Here is a list of the information required to reset password:
- T.S.C number
- Answer your secret question
- Phone number
- Personal email address
- Enter and confirm the New password
Enter the details in the stated format to avoid invalid errors. Remember to provide factual information. Any fraudulent submission may result in de-registration.
You’ll receive an email with the new TSC login details. Use them to log into the www.tpay.tsc.go.ke website.
Requirements to Register with TSC in Kenya
Teacher registration is key to work in any private or public institutions. Due to many fraud cases, TSC indefinitely stopped the online registration.
Now to get online payslips for teachers, one must visit their TSC county office to register membership.
Here is a list of information required to register and download payslips:
- National ID Card
- KRA PIN
- Full Names
- TSC number
- Date of Birth
- Mobile phone numbers
- Designation code
- Bank account number
- Personal email address
- School details
Summary – TSC Online Payslip Process
Here is a summary of the other services provided via the TPAY online TSC payslip process:
- Get your P9 forms to do KRA returns (for the last 3 years).
- View your transactions with third parties. Such institutions are saccos, banks, HELB loan etc.
- Forward your TSC payslip to third parties e.g. for loan acquisition and other third party transactions.
- Change your T-PAY password.
- Print a hard copy of your TSC payslip or save the pay slips online as PDFs.
Things to remember
- Teachers have reported unusual salary deductions from institutions they are not members of, so always check. Examples include Credit Africa, defuct MITECO Sacco, Amedo, Higher Education Loan Board (HELB) among others!
- Check if your payslip agrees to your contract and it’s been sent to the correct pay station.
- Check if the PAYE in your payslip agrees to what is in your P9 forms.
What is included in a TSC Online Payslip
Here is a table showing what is included in the latest TSC online payslip in 2023:
|Your unique code
|Your full name
|Your National ID number
|Your job title
|The basic salary for your job grade
|Additional payments such as house or hardship allowances
|Your basic pay and allowances before deductions
|Amounts deducted from your gross pay, such as PAYE, NHIF, NSSF or loan repayments
|Your pay after deductions
About Teachers Service Commission- TSC
The Teachers Service Commission- TSC is the independent body responsible for teachers in Kenya. This is in line with Article 237 of the Kenyan constitution.
Below are some handy guides to check out:
- All the information you need on Teachers Service Commission (TSC)
- Useful if you are researching for an interview or work!
- Learn how to create a TPAD2 account (screenshots for each step!)
- Get that promotion! Valuable tips on the teacher appraisal process