The TIGP 2024 fall semester will open to applications worldwide from November 1st, 2023 to February 1st, 2024 (GMT+8 Time Zone).
TIGP is a Ph.D. degree program jointly organized by Academia Sinica and top national research universities in Taiwan. It provides an all-English and advanced research-orientated environment for educating young academic talents from Taiwan and abroad. It offers thirteen sub-programs, and to learn more about a program of your interest, please select it from the list and proceed to the program’s introduction and requirements for admission.
Register an account to start the online application. All the applicants ONLY can apply for ONE TIGP program.
This website supports Google Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari browsers on desktop / notebook PC.
- Chemical Biology and Molecular Biophysics
- Molecular and Biological Agricultural Sciences
- Molecular and Cell Biology
- Molecular Medicine
- Earth System Science
- Interdisciplinary Neuroscience
- Social Networks and Human-Centered Computing
- Artificial Intelligence of Things
- (Joint Admission Program) Molecular Science and Technology
- (Joint Admission Program) Nano Science and Technology
- (Joint Admission Program) Sustainable Chemical Science and Technology