Teach For Nigeria Requirements and Selection Process
1. HOW CAN I APPLY FOR THE FELLOWSHIP?
Visit the BECOME A FELLOW page on Teach for Nigeria website where you can register your personal details. You will then receive an email containing a link to begin your application.
Teach For Nigeria is looking for promising future leaders who are vision-driven and committed to transforming Nigeria through education. We are looking for individuals with varied levels of experience including recent graduates, working youth, experienced professionals and entrepreneurs.
Teach For Nigeria fellows are citizens of Nigeria or of Nigerian origin. Teach For Nigeria is open to Nigerians who after the program can be a contributing change to education in Nigeria.
To be eligible, you must be a Nigerian citizen, hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and be younger than 35.
Applications will open on our website on February 10, 2022. To begin, you must complete the application form on our website. The Teach For Nigeria team will review your application and if successful, we will invite you for a short test and an assessment day in Lagos. An offer will be made to you if you are successful at the assessment centre.
6. IF I HAVE APPLIED IN THE PAST BUT DIDN’T GET INTO THE FELLOWSHIP, CAN I APPLY AGAIN?
Absolutely! We encourage you to apply again.
1. THE APPLICATION FORM WON’T SHOW UP WHEN I CLICK THE BECOME A FELLOW BUTTON, WHAT DO I DO?
Try using a different browser. We prefer Chrome and UC Browser but you should be able to access the application on FireFox, Safari, and Internet Explorer.
It could be an issue with our website. Please refresh the page and try again. If it is still not working, you can email [email protected] for help.
Kindly check your spam folder for an email with your unique link to the form. If the issue remains unresolved, please drop us an email at [email protected] with a screenshot of the problem. Our team will be in contact with you to support!
- Due to the volume of applications, we will not consider incomplete and late applications. We may also not be able to provide individual feedback based on the volume.
- Your application content is strictly confidential. If you would like us to share with our partners, please indicate on the application.
- Upon acceptance into the Fellowship, individuals will sign a contract outlining the conditions which include: intent to fully commit to a two-year Fellowship.