Deadline: October 11, 2020
The Bridge Leadership Foundation (TBLF) Teachers Support Program 2020 Application
The TSP 2020 is a 6-week virtual certificate program designed to assist teachers actualize their personal career goals and further drive qualitative outcomes in a productive, resilient and sustainable manner.
The Teacher Support Programme (TSP) aims at building the capacity of teachers with relevant and updated knowledge, skills and tools to facilitate teachers growth and increase teacher’s productivity which is evident in the quality outcomes of the students they teach. The virtual program starts on October 16, 2020.
Teachers Support Program 2020 Benefits
Participants will learn:
- Basic classroom management skills;
- Teacher-student relationship;
- Teachers’ prosperity and posterity;
- Leadership and teacher creativity;
- Technology appreciation.
- Applicant must be a teacher by profession and practice (in a public or private secondary school);
- You are resident within the Southern region of Nigeria;
- You have basic knowledge on the use of computer (Microsoft Office);
- You have access to good internet and a smartphone and/or computer to enable smooth online training;
- You are responsible for the cost of data throughout the training;
- You are willing and committed to complete the SIX WEEKS course circle;
- You have a functional email address and very responsive to your emails;
- You are available for further support and interaction via a guided and secured telegram group;
- You are rightly inspired and motivated to ACT on the knowledge and skills acquired.
The program deadline is October 11, 2020. Late applications will not be considered.
For more Information: Visit the webpage for The Bridge Leadership Foundation (TBLF) Teachers Support Program 2020 Application