As a commercialized company, TELECOM NAMIBIA takes pride in its excellent standard of service and expertise, and the ability to keep abreast of current global trends. TELECOM NAMIBIA places a high premium on developing suitable candidates who share this philosophy and could make meaningful
contributions to the overall success of the company.
As part of our social responsibility and recruitment drive, Telecom Namibia is proud to announce the Apprenticeship Training Scheme for 2023.
Purpose of the Scheme:
• Telecom Namibia intends to recruit students from recognised tertiary institutions with the purpose of providing them with an opportunity for experiential learning or internship in the company. The students will be attached in the company for the duration period as specified by the respective educational institution.
Also Apply for :
- TELECOM Namibia Apprenticeship Training Scheme 2023
- Telecom Namibia Graduates Development Scheme 2023
Eligibility requirements for applicants:
• Demonstrate strong potential in: digital savviness, customer obsession, communications skills, and innovation
• Should be in his/her second year of studies and beyond
• Not be on internship with other organisations or serving bursary obligations
• Namibian citizenship, and aged 26 years or younger
• Obtained overall average minimum 60% and no failed courses or subjects.
• Telecom Namibia offers candidates doing internship in Telecom Namibia a monthly living allowance
Interested candidates should attach the following documents:
• One page application/cover letter – clearly indicating internship field and qualifications
• Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae,
• Certified copy of academic records (i.e., academic progress)
• Letter from tertiary institution indicating need for internship
• Certified copy of Namibian ID
• Certified copy of Certificate of Good Conduct (from NAMPOL)
Applicants should forward their documents and queries to:
Mrs. Alanda Xoagus
The Bursary Officer
PO Box 297
Tel no: (061) 2012641 / 2200.
Email: [email protected]
or deliver to our offices: Telecom Namibia Training Centre, Voigts Street,
Southern Industrial Area, Windhoek
1. Statistics/Economics Economics/Econometrics/Statistics/Social Sciences/Mathematical Statistics/Finance/Business Analytics
2. Business Economics/Managemen/Marketing Business Economics/Management Business Economics/Business Management/Marketing
3. Information Communication Technology Information Technology/Computer Science/Financial Information Systems/Programming/Software Development/ Networking
4. Engineering/Project Management Telecommunications/Electronics/Computer/Software Engineering & Project Management
5. Supply Chain Management/Logistics Supply Chain Management/Purchasing Management/Supply Chain Management Systems
6. Human Resource Management Human Resource Management/Industrial Psychology/Industrial Relations/Performance Management/HRMIS/ OD/ HRD
7. Finance (Accounting) Financial Management/Accounting Sciences/Accounting/Cost and Management Accounting/Financial
8. Governance (Risk Management) and Compliance Risk Management/Accounting/Internal Audit/Fraud and Investigation/Investigation/Forensic
9. Visual Digital Communication/Public Relations Graphic design/Digital design/Public Relations
10. Data Analysis/Data Information Management Data analytics/Data quality management/Data Processing and Information Management/Data Science
11. Legal Legal
12. Vocational Level Fields/Trades Electronics/Electrical/Telecommunications/ICT/IT/Instrumentation
Closing date: Friday, 20 January 2023
Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
No late applications will be considered!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted and no documents will be returned.
Note: Candidates should ensure that all qualifications are evaluated and verified by the Namibia Qualifications Authority.
For more Information: Visit the website for TELECOM Namibia Experiential / Job Attachment (ICT Internship) Scheme 2023