The Bridgestone invites interested and suitably qualified candidates to apply for the following position.
Position: Branch Administrator
Location: Witbank, Mpumalanga
We are looking for a Brach Administrator reporting directly to the Branch Manager. This is a local role, based in Witbank.
- Receive attendance registers of all employees
- Calculate overtime hours worked
- Send overtime to Head Office by the 16th
- Receive all phone calls
- Assist employees in making calls
- Record messages
- Ensure messages received
- Undertake general office duties
- Check accuracy of supplies and invoices
- Check additions and extensions of credit
- Record invoices on audit summary file
- Capture, process stock-inns
- Timely delivery/posting of statements
- Continues updating of customer hanging files
- Ensure on-time collections
- Daily debtors audit trail to be filed
- Upkeep of POD file
- Processing & cross ref of credit notes
- Ensure invoice filing in sequence no – drops
- Recon creditors statements
General administration duties
- Typing, faxing, and photocopying
- Supervise daily stock count
- Rectify stock variances
- File daily stock sheets
- Cash sale Audit checked and bank according
- Reason for under/over banking
- File copy of Audit trail with deposit slip
Registers & Files
Upkeep of following
- POD register
- Daily stock take file
- Customer files
- Debtors audit trial
- Cash sale Audit trial
Health and Safety
- Adheres to Health & Safety standards in the workplace and does not endanger other parties.
- Complies with the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Ensure Personal Safety Equipment and facilities provided by the company are in good and clean condition.
- Undertake all reasonable requests and instructions, given verbally or in writing that fall within the parameters of own line of duty.
- Willing to the extra mile
- Matric/Grade 12
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Computer literacy – MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- At least 3 years experience in a similar post.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why should you apply?
- We are passionate about our people and want to offer them the opportunity to develop and grow.
- You never stop learning. You will have the possibility to develop yourself via our Learning Management System that is also connected to LinkedIn Learning.
- Bridgestone as a global company drives your career to the next level by offering you possibilities to work in an international setting.
- You will have the opportunity to work with leading technologies.
- You will have the opportunity to experience a dynamic and challenging environment and work on different and innovative projects.
- We help you to drive your career path onward and upward work in a culture of feedback that recognizes you and helps your development.
- You will work in a healthy and safety environment, as safety is a key priority area in Bridgestone.
If you can demonstrate the skills we are looking for and would like to make a difference in a Pioneering company dedicated to shaping a sustainable future of real-world mobility solutions, join us at Bridgestone!