Deadline: 31 October 2021
The Department of Agriculture Land Reform and Rural Development (DALRRD) Bursary 2022 for South Africans
SA BURSARIES – The Department of Agriculture, Land Reform and Rural Development (DALRRD) intends to award comprehensive bursaries to qualifying applicants pursuing and/or intending to further their studies in identified careers in the agriculture, land reform and rural development sector for the 2022 academic year.
The bursary will cover tuition, accommodation, books, meals and a monthly allowance. The bursary awards target the previously disadvantaged and impoverished persons from poverty-stricken and rural communities.
Field of Study
- B.Sc. Bioresource Engineering
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science (B.V.Sc.)
- B.Sc. Animal Science
- B.Sc. Entomology
- B.Sc. Food Science
- B.Sc. Pasture Science
- B.Sc. Plant Pathology
- B.Sc. Viticulture and Oenology
- National Diploma: Food Technology Mathematics and Physical Science: 4 (50–59)
- B.Sc. Land Surveying/Geomatics
- B.Sc. Town/Urban and Regional Planning
- B.Sc./BA Geo-Informatics/Geographic Information Science
- National Diploma/B Degree: Surveying/Cartography
- National Diploma/BBE: Town and Regional Planning
The Department of Agriculture Land Reform and Rural Development DALRRD Bursary 2022 Eligibilities
- Applicants must be South African citizens.
- Applicants must complete the relevant bursary application forms available from the website address: www.dalrrd.gov.za (Click on vacancies).
- Applicants who applied for field of study that are not listed above will not be considered
- Please note that communication will be limited to successful applicants only. If you have not received any communication from the
department within 14 days after the release of Grade 12 results and after the National Bursary Committee has finalised the selection process,
- The Department of Agriculture, Land Reform and Rural Development reserves the right to determine the total number of bursary allocations
for the academic year based on the total budget available.
- No late application forms will be considered.
- Applicants who are not in possession of their University acceptance letter or Final results can submit their application while waiting for the said
Sector Education and Training
Department of Agriculture, Land Reform and Rural Development
Private Bag X250
20 Steve Biko (Former Beatrix) Street