The Mercedes-Benz South Africa (MBSA) Student Internship Programme
Are you interested in working for a world-class leading manufacturing company? Mercedes-Benz South Africa is looking for young, eager, and motivated individuals who have recently graduated to join our internship programme. The programme offers a professional learning experience opportunity for graduates who desire to gain experience in the working world.
What we are looking for:
- Passionate graduates
- Individuals who are driven to win & willing to learn
- Must be highly organized
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite will be an added advantage
What does the Internship Programme offer?
- A minimum of 6 months to a maximum of 18 months programme, that will provide a unique opportunity for graduates to gain valuable skills in a world class manufacturing environment,
- Relevant practical work experience in your field of study or career interest.
- An opportunity to later apply for our Graduate Development Programme,
- Coaching and mentoring support.
What is the selection criteria?
- Grade 12, with good results
- Relevant tertiary qualification, with an average pass mark of 65%
- Willing to work in East London, Eastern Cape.
- Contact: Yolanda Magobongo
- Email: [email protected]
- Closing date: 27 July 2023
Who can apply?
- South African Citizen
- Graduates from the Eastern Cape region will have an added advantage
- People living with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Recently qualified graduates, (with a full NQF level 6 or higher), in the following streams:
o Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial Engineering
o Computer Engineering/ Information Technology/ Software Development
o Finance/ Accounting/ Economics
o Supply Chain/ Logistics
o Analytical Chemistry
o Human Resources / Industrial Psychology