Deadline: March 11, 2024
Applications are now open for the 2024 McKinsey & Company Next Generation Women Leaders Program EMEA. The Next Generation Women Leaders (NGWL) EMEA program is a three-day virtual program taking place April 25-27, 2024. Attendees will explore the importance of women in leadership, develop their own leadership abilities, and create a long-lasting community.
The Next Generation Women Leaders (NGWL) EMEA Program 2024 Benefits
Program participants will be invited to learning sessions hosted by our colleagues, addressing important topics around communication and impact.
Local networking events
Following the three-day event in April, program participants will be invited to local meetups where they can connect with our colleagues and network with other NGWL attendees.
Interview preparation program
All participants who are interested in learning more about McKinsey’s recruiting process will be invited to an interview-preparation program. Those in attendance will learn about our case and personal-experience interviews, join Q&A sessions, and practice cases in small groups.
AGENDA: April 25-27
- Next Generation Women Leaders EMEA will begin the evening of Thursday, April 25 with welcome words, an opportunity to ask questions, and ample time to get to know one another in an informal virtual setting.
- Throughout the next two days, attendees will participate in interactive workshops, hear from inspirational McKinsey speakers, and work with facilitators to further shape their leadership style.
- During the program, attendees will enhance their leadership skills, and focus on personal and professional development – in particular, confidence and effective communication skills.
The program will continue with learning workshops and informative virtual sessions throughout May and June.
To be considered for NGWL EMEA, you must be currently based in or have strong ties to Europe, the Middle East, or Africa. You must also be:
- A bachelor’s, master’s, PhD, or MBA student graduating no later than 2026.
- A professional with up to eight years of work experience.
To apply, please submit the following by March 11, 2024:
- Resume in English. This should include details of your education and grades, work experience, extracurricular activities, and achievements.
- Your office location (based on geographic or industry ties) OR business function (based on industry experience) preference. When you apply, you will choose up to three office locations or business functions to review your application (participating McKinsey offices listed below). We advise you to make your choices based on geographic or industry ties (e.g., you have studied or lived in the country), or you have work experience in the industry. You should be fluent in the local language.
- Transcripts including grades, if required (please see details below).
Additionally, as part of the application process, you will be asked to complete an online digital assessment that will last about 60 minutes. This does not require any preparation or prior business knowledge. More details will be shared after submitting your application.
For More Information: The Next Generation Women Leaders (NGWL) EMEA Program 2024