The PivotAfrica Fellowship was created for young enterprising Africans who have a desire to gain essential skills that will make them poised to make scalable impact.
With an employability as well as entrepreneurship track, the Fellowship offers opportunities for accelerated professional development and significant self-actualization.
- 18 January 2023 – Applications Open
- 10 February 2023 – Applications Close
- 11 – 17 February 2023 – Review of Applications
- 18 – 22 February 2023 – Notification of Successful Applicants
- 25 February 2023 – Commencement of PAF (5th Cohort, 2023)
The PivotAfrica Fellowship has two unique tracks – The Employability track and Entrepreneurship track
- The Employability Track of the PivotAfrica Fellowship was designed For young Africans who have a propensity for workplace excellence.
- Our ideal Fellow is smart, driven and confident with no trace of the common workplace malady called Minimum requirement syndrome (MRS).
- This track culminates in Pitchathon, a job and skills Fair by PivotAfrica where top-performing
- Fellows can meet potential employers.
- Fellows who successfully complete the employability track will join our vibrant PivotAfrica
- Alumni Network which provides opportunities for continuous personal and professional development.
For more Information: Visit the website for The PivotAfrica Fellowship 2023 for Young Africans