Deadline: 29 January 2021 @ 16h00
The Presidency Internship Programme 2021/2023 for Unemployed South African Graduates/Post Graduates
The Presidency is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. It is Presidency’s intention to promote representativity (race, gender, and disability). The candidature of persons whose transfer/appointment will promote representativity will receive preference. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Unemployed South African graduates /post graduates who are younger than 35 years of age, with a tertiary qualification in one of the fields of study mentioned in a specific advert, who have not been previously employed under any internship programme.
- Applications must be submitted on form Z83 and should be accompanied by certified copies of qualifications, ID as well as a comprehensive CV in order to be considered.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Failure to submit the requested documents will result in your application not being considered.
- Correspondence will be limited to successful candidates only.
- If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to a pre-employment screening. The outcome of this screening will be considered to determine suitability for employment.These internships are based in Pretoria.
- Candidates must be willing and able to find their own accommodation in Pretoria, considering that they will not earn a salary but only a stipend.
- Each post must be applied for on a separate application. If an application is received where person makes reference to more than one post, only the first reference will be considered.
Post 01/93: Internship Programme 2021/2023
Stipend: The Interns will receive a stipend according to the level of qualification obtained: R6083.70 per month for National Diploma, R6083.70 per month for Bachelor’s/Honours Degree, R7510.65 per month for Master’s Degree
The Presidency Internship Programme 2021/2023 for Unemployed South African Requirements:
Applicants must be in possession of the following undergraduate or postgraduate qualifications to apply:
Social Science / Sociology, B Com Economics, Industrial Engineering, Research / Public Policy / Development studies with Research as a major subject; Degree: Development Studies / Public Administration / Political Studies; National Diploma: Media Studies / Communications / Public Relations / Creative Writing; Honours / Masters in Economics, Development Studies, Statistics, Town and Regional Planning; Diploma / 1st Degree in Communication or Journalism with a focus on digital communication and social media; National Diploma / BA Degree / B-Tech / Honours or Masters in Public Administration / Business Administration / Public Management; NQF level 6 in Public Management / Records Management, or any other Administration related qualification; National Diploma / Degree in Public Administration / Management or Business Management; NQF level 6 in Risk Management / Auditing /Internal Auditing / Social Science or equivalent qualification / Law / LLB; NQF level 6 in Public Management / Public Administration, or any other Administration related qualification; National Diploma or Degree in Financial Accounting; National Diploma in Cost and Management Accounting / Financial Management / Accounting; National Diploma or Degree in Financial Management or Accounting; National Diploma or Degree in Supply Chain Management / Public Administration / Social Sciences / International Relations. National Diploma: Information Technology in Software Development / Information Systems / Technical Applications / Web and Application Development or related on NQF level 6; National Diploma: Information in Support / Technical Applications or related on NQF level 6; Recognised Bachelor’s Degree on NQF level 7 in either Occupational Health and Safety / Environmental / Risk Management / Security Management or equivalent qualification.
Enquiries: Ms Kgomotso Ndzaba 012 300 5873