Deadline: June 1st 2021
The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship 2021 for for International Students ( Funded)
The University of Winnipeg is pleased to announce the creation of 53 new entrance scholarships for international students who will be entering The University of Winnipeg for the first time.. This scholarships are open to International Students to pursue Bachelors, Masters, and PhD Degree Programs.
Given to international students entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time –Undergraduate, Graduate, Collegiate, PACE or ELP. Applicants must have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent and must be involved in activities that demonstrate leadership.
The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarships for World Leaders for Graduate Students are valued at $5,000.
The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship 2021 Eligibility
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent
- Be an international student
- Entering the first year of any program
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities
- Submit a complete admission application by the scholarship deadline date
A completed application package includes the following:
- A completed application form
- One 250-500 word personal statement
- A curriculum vitae
- Two references who can speak to your extra-curricular/volunteer activities
- Please send your complete application, including supporting documents, in one PDF document to [email protected]
For more Information: Visit the website for The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship