TOTAL E&P UGANDA HEAVY GOODS VEHICLE DRIVER TRAINING 2021 FOR UGANDANS
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS – Safe Way Right Way has been contracted by Total EAR Uganda to offer free heavy goods vehicle driver training (including license acquisition) to interested eligible individuals. The training is for Medium trucks (CM Class) and Heavy trucks (CH Class]. This is a call for applications from eligible applicants as communicated below.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA— CM CLASS
• Ugandan Citizens originating from Buflisa, Nwoya, Masindi, Pakwach and Hoima districts. • Driving experience of at least 3 years reflected in a B CLASS driving permit valid form least 3 months.
• At least 25 years of age.
• Be medically fit to drive.
• Able to speak, write and read in English.
• Able to commit to the full-time 3-week training.
HOW TO APPLY
• Prepare application letter indicating the class you are interested in and attach a copy of your Driving permit, National ID and LC1 Letter.
• Submit your complete application via email to: [email protected].
• Or drop off your application at the offices of the District Community Development Officer (DCDO) in Base, Nwoya, Masindi Hoima and the District Education Officer (DEO) in Packwash.
Location: Training shall be done in Hoima
For more Information: Visit the website for TOTAL E&P UGANDA HEAVY GOODS VEHICLE DRIVER TRAINING 2021