Application Deadline: September 27th 2019
Total Nigeria is looking for young graduates who are motivated and passionate with exellent academic achievement in the fields of Engineering,Marketing and Finance to join more than 500 Young Graduate in Total Young Graduate Programme .
Context and environment
The YGP is an 18 month program which commences with a 6 months – 9 months program in Total Nigeria. Successful candidate at this stage will proceed for a 12 months programme in any Total Affiliate .
- Must not be more than 25 years of age.
- Recent graduate with post graduate work experience of not more than 2 year.
- A bachelors degree with a minimum of 2nd Class Upper
- Must be geographically mobile.
- He/she should possess leadership skills and have the ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- He/she should be able to work in a team, be self-driven,result oriented,innovative and willing to learn.
- Good command of English.
Accounting, Maintenance Methods Studies, Maintenance, Sales general responsibilities, Sales, Marketing, Downstream Operations, Technology
Region, department, area
Workplace location (Precisions/Keywords)
Employment type: Graduate
Contract duration :18
Experience level required
0 – 3 years
Affiliate (if known)
Proposed start date
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the Total Nigeria Young Graduate Programme 2019