The Young Graduate program is an opportunity for young people to discover working life through a genuine hands-on professional experience while benefiting from international exposure just after graduating from university. We are looking for motivated and passionate young professionals with excellent academic achievement.
This opportunity is open for young graduates who will be working under the Commercial / Technical / Sales |Finance department in Lagos, Nigeria.
An 18-month-course program:
- 6 months in the country of origin, Nigeria (phase 1)
- 12 months of expatriation in another affiliate of TotalEnergies within Africa or at the HQ in Paris (phase 2) subject to performance and availability
Context and environment
Required behavioral competencies
- Result Oriented
- Customer Focus
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Big picture perceptive
- Accountability and commitment
To be eligible for the TotalEnergies Young Graduate Program, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a Nigerian
- Applicants must live at least 6 months in the country of origin, Nigeria
- Applicants must be less than 26years old
- Applicants must have less than 1 year of professional experience
- Applicants must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
Degrees must be in the following disciplines:
- Mechanical/ Civil/ Electrical Engineering or related fields.
- Accounting / Economics / Finance related disciplines
- Marketing / Business related degree
TotalEnergies Marketing Nigeria Plc is an equal-opportunity employer. If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please send a request to [email protected]
Procurement Support, Cash & Financing Management, Maintenance, Sales, Marketing
Region, department, area
Experience level required
Less than 3 years
Marketing & Services
About us / company profile
TotalEnergies Marketing Nigeria Plc is a Marketing and Services subsidiary of TotalEnergies SE; a multinational energy company operating in more than 130 countries and committed to providing sustainable products and services for its customers. For over 50 years, TotalEnergies Marketing Nigeria Plc has remained the leader in the downstream sector of the Nigerian oil and gas industry with an extensive distribution network of over 570 service stations nationwide and a wide range of top quality energy products and services. TotalEnergies Marketing Nigeria Plc (RC 1396) was incorporated as a private company on June 1, 1956 to market petroleum products in Nigeria.
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with TotalEnergies. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
For more Information: Visit the website for TotalEnergies Young Graduate Program 2023 for Nigerians